Re: The Aftermath of the 2003 DML BBQ.

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 00:49:28 EDT

First I'd like to thank Jon , Jon's Family and all involved for hosting the
summer DML BBQ. I'm sorry I missed Barry and others due my late arrival
Sat. nite, It was great to see friends once again and put faces to names on
the Email.

I would like to praise Tom for his perseverence, stength of will and and
courage in all that he overcame in getting Christine to the BBQ!

Christine must like Jon's place' as it appears that she doesn't want to
leave yet.!

THANK GOD Christine had mechanical windows, as Tom could not overcome the
force of the water, as the truck was rapidly sinking and had to exit through
the drivers window and make it to the surface at the top of his light bar.

Thanks to all who recoverd Tom and Christine!

In spite of this traumatization Tom was in good spirits at the Sat nite
campfire as we watched Jon do magic tricks with fire.

Perhaps some of us may have time to make Christine serviceable again for
Tom?

My condolences to Norah and Jason on the bereavement of their Dog this
weekend.

Jim Knox. 91 Dakota Sport Package 4x4, 318 premag. original owner
Toronto (Mississauga), Ontario. Canada