(no subject)

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 09:32:08 EDT

Posted yesterday afternoon but "bounced", probably because I forgot to use
plain text.

I rolled out of DML world headquarters at 11:00 AM and arrived home around
1:15 PM. It took a half-hour longer than normal due to an MVA on the
Thruway. Traffic came to a stop at MP 405 eastbound. From there to the site
of the "incident" at MP 402, it was stop and go for nearly half an hour.
Sunday at noon is the wrong time to be on I-90 anywhere near Buffalo.
For the 215 miles round trip from home to the BBQ, riding the trails, Friday
and Saturday, a "smoking" convoy into town Saturday night for ice cream, and
the sometimes high-speed, sometimes low-speed trip home; average mpg was
13.0. That's about what I get driving around town in winter.
Hopefully Jason and Norah will have threaded the Buffalo gauntlet and
arrived home safe and Tom will have found a way to get gas from the tank to
the injectors.
Another great time!
Thanks again Jon. You and your Dad went above and beyond to make us
comfortable.

Neil

Neil