Re: Caravan AWD

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 15:10:07 EDT

Well, i always liked the idea of an AWD minivan, especially considering all
the ski trips i have taken with my family in my father's 2wd Caravan(s) over
the years, the extra traction would have been nice on those snowy roads with
5 people and a massive load of clothes and gear...
But, i would be concerned about reliability issues, i don't know whether the
AWD system is durable over time or not, all those extra moving parts break
at some point, the question is when, how often, and how expensive are they
to fix/replace?

Check out consumer reports and those types of mags to find the answers.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....