Re: beginnings of a meet report/ timeline

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 22:07:30 EDT

Michael Maskalans said:

> summation of events:
> wednesday
> some people arrive, some things happen?

We arrived around 2:00 pm on Wednesday. Other than Jon (of course) we
were the first ones there. Once we got our trailer set up, we drove in to
town for some grocery shopping and also to get a longer water hookup hose
for our trailer. Three stores later, we finally found one that would
work. (Of course, the first drugstore I walked in to in Toronto had a
much better one... bleah.) We also managed to irritate the drive-through
clerk at Wendy's before heading back to Jon's place to find that Josh had
arrived while we were out.

Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly who else showed up Wednesday
night. Sorry, but I hope those who were there will forgive me if I don't
remember when they arrived.

> saturday
> SCORE shows up - 2 Willys, 2 jacked up TJs, a couple CJs and a bone
> stock XJ (right?)

This one I do remember... I counted 11 assorted Jeeps and 4 tow vehicles.
Other than the 2 Willy's, I'm not sure exactly how many of each there
were, but I'd say you're missing a couple :-).

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer