Last shot at selling the Vipertruck

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:23:54 EDT

Someone please get this thing out of my driveway. I've bought a new car and
need to get the Vipertruck out of my apartment complex. After several so-called
"interested" buyers, I'm forced to sell this truck for almost nothing. I am
entertaining ALL offers. Pretty much anyone who can get me money by next week
can take it home. Throw me a number and I'll let you know if I can accept.
Give this truck a good home, I can't keep it anymore!!!!

-Austin
Vipertruck