Keeping Receipts WAS Ouch...this is gonna hurt (sales/quality)

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 15:42:55 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2003 3:41:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbattles@bankfinancial.com writes:

> I do agree with Gary though, how hard is it to keep your receipts? I've
> got
> every receipt for every purchase that I've ever made for this truck as well
> as all of the paperwork for the mustang that I sold 3 years ago. I just
> keep it in a hanging file folder in chronological order. It's easy if you
> start off doing it.

Proof of this was in my salvage claim on my Ram last year. I only got as
much as I did out of the fire claim because of all the documentation I could
provide on the truck. I save everything.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road
'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction