Mike M--> tires

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 15:41:52 EDT

BFG M/T's.
What tires got me up that waterfall 2 years in a row Mike? (For the answer,
see above.)

And i had 32 M/T's on my Dak with a little bit of rubbing at full turn, and
that was with the stock rims.
They are not that expensive, they still drive decently on the road, most
dealers will get you some type of warranty on the tires. I know at Costco
(here anyway) if you tear a sidewall "on-road driving" of course <hehehe>
they measure your tread depth, and give you a proportional amount of your
money back to buy another new tire.

But, if you don't like the BFG's for some reason, just get a cheaper set
from wherever, just make sure the lugs are big, especially on the sidewalls,
and make sure that they have big spaces between the lugs. (The void space)

And good luck. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....