Re: Interesting item on eBayMotors web site item#2425950688: 17" Dakota Chrome R/T wheels and tires

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 21:29:46 EDT

Two things.....

Its kinda shady when you post the sale this way scott. I know you or one of
your friends are the seller but you try to post the illusion you stumbled
upon a "good deal"

Thats a decent deal for someone whos local and needs a set, but you can get
a set of new mopar chrome rt wheels from tenafly chrysler for 190 shipped to
your door. When you factor in the shipping cost of the wheels and the extra
for the mounted tires it would be outragous.

Greg Conner