Now!!...On to the 2004 BBQ!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 18:55:06 EDT

OK - - we need to get a date set for next year so I can restart my count
down -- heehee....

Seriously though, I am already laying out a Plan Of Action for Christine
in preperation for next time. Whenever that is. It may not be ready
for next year, for what I have planned.

As for the short term goal of recovering Christine from Jon's place... I
have not had time to think about it just yet - I know there has been
lost of talk on the list about it and I have been trying to keep up with
the posts - but same as always - I find myself bogged down with things
that require my attention - in addition to working. Jon, Mike, I'll get
in touch with you guys soon.. I have a few ideas of my own.

I want to again offer my condolances to Jason and Norah and to Ed... I
have had pets all my life and know what its like to lose them - its
never easy when it happens naturally and its even worse when something
tragic occurs.

I want to thank Jon and his family for their generous hospitality and
for all their help. Jon took time from his busy day to drive me to the
airport and waited with me until I was through the checkpoints.

I also want to thank Barry and Mike again. Barry loaned me some
greenbacks, snapped me out of my fog and shock, got me back to my normal
insane self again -- allowing me to revive the truck from its watery
coma and go wheeling Saturday. Mike... just met you for the first time
that weekend and feel that I can call you a very good friend. You were
there wrenching with me helping me along.

Andy, provided morale and was the voice of reason and sanity (which I
totally ignored) heehee!! Adam was also a big help - taking me to get
the fuel pump and sticking around to see that things were ok. Everyone
helped to make me feel better. Trying not to get mushy or anything...
but I cant really say that another group of people would have been so
generous.

I said it before and I'll say it again. This past BBQ highlighted just
why the DML is so great. We really are a very large extended family --
willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for our fellow family
members.

You guys were there for me, and I'm here for you.

Now... Ihave nothing schedualed for the entire month of July in
2004............ LETS ROCK!!!

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2
Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine"
Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/