Re: The Aftermath of the 2003 DML BBQ.

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 19:50:30 EDT

I'll donate another $50 to the cause, mostly because I am a firm believer in Uhaul (if you get a flat, you can usually get THEM to come fix it...)

Otherwise, I am travelling out east over Labor-Day to see the Parents, and could probably swing by either on the way out (to deliver Tom to his truck) or on the way back (to tow it back, if Mike's deal falls through)

...<big snip>UHaul wants almost
>> $200 for a one-way transporter trailer.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk