Tire Comparo

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 23:17:54 EDT

Ok, gonna be time for new skins soon. The BFG's just didn't last as long as I
hoped and wasn't worth the $$$ vs longevity I hoped for. Might end up with
40-45k miles. Yes, they were great off road, good tires, quiet, etc etc but just
didn't last long enough for me to justify another round. So, the choice I
made is either the Bridgestone AT Revos, or pretty much a twin to the BFG tread,
Futura Dakota HT's which are made by Cooper I think, which is a good brand I'm
told. Anyone dealt with either of these, please chime in!! I have the
265-70-16

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!