Re: Re: Hollow Sway Bar Design

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 10:18:56 EDT

""Gary Pinkley"" <gpinkley@hotchkis.net> wrote in message

> This link is to a technical document I wrote about hollow stabilizer bar
> design. It discusses why suspension designers are using hollow stabilizer
> bars on today's vehicles. Hopefully it will clear up some misinformation.
> https://www.hotchkis.net/pdf_files/HollowSwayTech-D.pdf
>
> -Gary Pinkley

Quite an interesting read Gary! Thanks for sharing.

I love my Hotchkis front bar but since I didn't have a rear bar on the truck
I went with a Quickor bar. It made a huge difference in handling - really
firmed it up. One of these days I might swap the Hotchkis one on there.
Now on to that x-brace...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L