Re: the "get Christine home" fund

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 15:11:31 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 12:19 PM, Jason Bleazard wrote:
>
>> I would sure be willing to contribute to the "get Christine home"
>> fund, if someone wants to get it set up.
>

> well, it's going to be either Jon and I or just me doing most of the
> initial spending (trailer and gas), so I guess it would make sense for
> one of us to collect. I'm willing and able....
>
> how's this for terms:
> - the money will first be applied against the $191 UHaul rental (and
> whatever other fees and taxes may apply)
> - the money will secondly be applied to my mileage.
> whatever percentage below, say 16MPG I average from here
> to Stevens Point will be taken of fuel costs for
> (obviously) extra gas as well as extra wear (I usually
> average 13 around town and 15-16 highway). I'd be
> making the trip anyway, and be doing either the ferry
> or a hotel anyway, so I'll cover those just as I
> otherwise would have.
> - anything left over is Tom's.

I only have a moment to post before I have to scurry off to work...
I'm a little uncomfortable being on the receving end of all this LOL I
would much rather bring her home on my own and not have to impose upon
anyone. I have to get to work right now - - but before a collection is
started up... allow me to catch up with the rest of all these posts and
to make a reply of my own to whats been said so far. I want to make
this as painless as possible for everyone involved. I'll post when I
get home from work....

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/