meet report

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 15:04:02 EDT

I know there's more stuff that happened, and plenty of room for levity.

let me know what I missed and what funny stuff was said that I didn't
hear.

I'd appreciate it if everyone who was there could take a look and let
me know what I'm missing. Those who don't suck at spelling might point
out the more egregious errors - I depend on spell check and my HTML
editor doesn't have one.

http://mike.tepidcola.com/dml.html (yes, it moved to its very own page
now)

Real Soon Now you should be able to log in to ftp://tepidcola.com with
username 'dml' and password 'dmlbbq' Please read and follow the
instructions I'm going to stick in the main directory.

techies: no sftp - I have not enabled shell access, and hence no ssh
connections can be made.

for anyone to view what has been uploaded, go to
http://www.tepidcola.com/~dml/
(it's possible this may not want to work. I don't remember if
directory listing has been working or not; I might have to fiddle with
Apache before this will happen)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech