Re: new idea for christine

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 22:05:49 EDT

I couldn't justify it for one trip either, but I do have other plans for it
as well. BBQs, possible trip to the sand dunes over on the other side of
the state, as well as moving an extra project car to the northern part of MI
to spend the winter in an enclosed storage without spending a small fortune.
Although the self storage places are popping up around the Detroit area like
ants at a picnic, the best deal I've found in a 30 mile radius from home is
$200+ a month for a single non covered parking space. It's $100 for the
vehicle size for the season in an enclosed barn at the county fairgrounds
near my parents place.

David Henry
94 Sport CC 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted on 33" BFG MT