Re: Re: Oil filters; was Scary Oil problems

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 00:00:26 EDT

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
news:bgcnvn$ghc$2@bent.twistedbits.net...

> An idea just popped into my mind. ;-) The next time a bunch
> of people are about to get together somewhere, like the BBQ, or
> wherever, maybe we should pool our resources and buy a case or
> two, whatever we need, and divvy them up. Granted, we will all
> probably go through a case of filters eventually, but until then
> they just sit on the shelf taking up space and money (and hopefully
> aren't starting to rust).
>
> Anyway, I don't know if it would be worth it or not, just
> something that came to mind. :-) Might be a way to get some
> (relatively) inexpensive filters to those folks who don't want
> to spring for an entire case themselves.
>
> --
>
> -Jon-

That's a GREAT idea Jon! If there's enough interest (since we all use the
same filter) we might look into buying an actual case, not just a 12 pack...
I know I'd be down with that. It'd be like a small x-mas in july incentive
to go to eh BBQ - come to the BBQ, leave with some oil filters!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L