Re: neon undercar kit question -for a different reason

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 09:45:26 EDT

Barry,

The only difference I have come across is in the quality of the transformers
that power the light kits. I did try as an experiment what you are thinking
with the bed rails. It looked real cool at night, but never did permanently
install it. Couldn't figure out how to hide the wires at the time.
Also, don't buy the light kits with the tranformers built in, they are POS.
Also don't buy them from Poop boys or any of the outlets. All that stuff is
low quality foreign sh*t. This is from experience.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8