Re: Re: OT: I'm not a dissatisfied GM owner anymore!

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 11:40:29 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Troidl" <ttroidl@bluefrognet.net>
To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:59 PM
Subject: DML: Re: OT: I'm not a dissatisfied GM owner anymore!

> personally if I purchased a lemon from a dealer and they had to buy it
back
> from me I would not settle for one cent less than I paid them!
>
> Depreciation should not be a factor when dealing with a car that is junk
and
> YOU had been stuck with dealing with all the problems!
> Tony.

I agree.. I could see them wanting to depreciate if you'd been driving it
for 6 months or a years.. but trying to drive it for just a month. How
much do they think a lemon depreciates in a month.. I'd have used thier
mathmatics and depreciation rate to make them an offer on another used car..
Sounds like at the rate they wanted the car to depreciate.. you could offer
them a hearty handshake to take a 3 year old car off the lot for them.

Aaron Wyse
1994 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
1984 RamCharger 4X4 360 Thermoquad, 35x12.5x15's
1986 Shelby Charger Turbo