Re: the "get Christine home" fund

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 12:16:38 EDT

Uh, Tom, I wasn't rreferring to the $$ I gave you Friday, I just gave Mike some $$ last night toward the "get Christine home" fund... Like I told him, that seemed like the best way to help...

>>> SilverEightynine@earthlink.net 08/01/03 09:29AM >>>

BARRY OLIVER wrote:
> My contribution has been made.

Not downplaying anyone at all here.. but yours was one of the greater
contributions Barry... you pretty much paid for the parts and supplies
to get the truck back running again, but more importantly... ya turned
my attitude around and snapped me out of my depression induced fog.
Wouldnt have gotten the truck running that day, had you not persuaded me
to give it a chance :-)

Thanks man :)

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/