Re: discouraging tire measurements

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 14:34:56 EDT

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 01:00 PM, John wrote:

> It will more than likely be a few days before I can measure anything.
> Sorry,
> but I just have too many things going on this weekend.

not a problem -- this purchase is a ways out, so there's no big hurry.
I just get *really* curious when I start poking at something like this
=)

> I have the same truck
> as you so there shouldn't be any issues, but with the factory 15X8
> wheels.

I've got the 15x7s, and I'm thinking there might be less backspacing on
the 8's than the 7's....

> FWIW, I had Discount Tires order in a single tire and mount it on one
> of my wheels
> for free to do a fit check.

yeah, I think I'm going to do the same once I pick out an interco
dealer around here. Of course, I'm going to wait until I can afford
the full set first. =)

thanks for you help,

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech