meet report

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 17:20:08 EDT

I'm running off to return a drill to Sears, pick up some stupid push
retainers for my fender wells and do an oil change if I'm back
pre-dusk. I figure I might as well keep my computer busy while I'm
gone, so....

Eric's and Andy's pictures are on their way up - but that'll take a
while due to RR's upload cap.

Josh's *many* pictures are being albumized now, and I'll start that
upload when I get back to my computer later (I could direct the
creation of the album straight to the server, but... no.)

no links to the new albums yet, but you can see a directory listing of
them at
<mike.tepidcola.com/dmlphotos/>.

Unless anyone else bothers me about stuff I'm missing, the report
itself is not likely to change much until it's reformatted for
publication (as they say).

also, I think I contacted everyone who has video. so if you have video
and I haven't contacted you, let me know.

that is all.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech