Re: O.T. but Dodge Related!

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 19:24:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2003 11:39:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
MrDakota95@aol.com wrote

This was the coupe with the 3.0 liter 24 valve engine. Test drove it today
not blazing fast but a strong puller and very nimble, handled great,kicker is
it's a 5 speed and my wife doesn't do well with manuals (doesn't want to learn
to drive a stick) and since it's going to be her car we have them looking for a
R/T auto. She has a 01 Alero now thats a royal P.O.S and we want to unload it
before the warranty runs out. Thanks All for the input and I will keep the
list posted whether we become a 2 Dodge houshold.
 P.S tried to talk her into another Dakota, no go! I tried.

Shawn (aka)
MrDakota95
95 CC 5.2 Auto
2\3 drop.