RE: RT Nats in MD

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 10:20:23 EDT

Thanks Tony but I'll be at the Mopar Nats. Nothing I'd like better than to
get to Cecil and play but I don't really see that happening anytime soon.
:-( If we were to race it better be a bracket race, at least until I get
the right torque converter. ;-) Mine's just not quick enough for
you.....yet. ;-)

I'm sure we'll meet up in Florida one of these days. :-)

RayB