Re: RE: RT Nats in MD

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 23:49:07 EDT

Hi Ray! Looking forward to the Mopar Nats on Thursday!

There may be a few of the quicker RT's at the Nationals?

I've raced Grand Bend, Carlisle - South Mountain, and St Thomas this summer!
Trophys from all 3 + Prize money!

Raced many RT's and found them to be inconsistent or their drivers made
mistakes! Like shooting grouse when your'e hunting Moose!

Bob & David Tom were at Grand Bend, Bob raced some RT's, should hear his
story!

I'll bring you some Canadian Beer of a Quality Kind.

Talked with Allans wife at Carlisle. Check DML pictures section K for update
of summer. Trophys to date 9, Show plaques 3rd & 1st .
Also spent Sat evening at DML BBQ.

Looking forward to seeing DMLERS At MOPAR NATS. Columbus!

Jim Knox. 91 Dakota Sport Package 4x4, 318 premag. original owner, truck
getting old.

Toronto (Mississauga) Ontario, Canada

SARS FREE and BUY our BEEF