RE: O.T. but Dodge Related!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 14:51:08 EDT

We are selling the Montero privately. It was a great car. Her company
gives her a car allowance, but they have this funky rule, when it hits 80k
miles, she has to get another car or we would never let the MS go. It has
had all its service and has never had a hiccup. We have it listed at
autotrader.com and are getting some good hits on it, hopefully we will sell
it. Yes, big glut of used cars so we can likely do better on the private
market. Hers was a little nicer than most and we added side steps, driving
lights, and a WAAG brushguard so it looked really nice.

Rascal