Re: Sears shock installers?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 23:13:05 EDT

 I would look to see if they jacked up the prices on the shocks first. Then,
I'd say its an easy enough job that it would be difficult to screw up but the
only way to be sure is to do it yourself. I haven't gone to sears since I took
my moms Dodge/mitsubishi colt there with tranny noise and they tried to tell
me it was the brakes were and wanted to charge like $500 to fix it. I took it
somewhere else and it was the tranny.
You'd have to ask them on there warranties.

John S