truck "bucking" at light throttle

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 15:37:40 EDT

Hey all,

 Got the brake line fixed after much torch heating and penetrating fluid so
now onto the next problem. The truck will start "bucking" when I apply light
(like about 1/16) throttle. The engine light comes on and it gives me codes 21
and 37 when I check. The 21 code is an O2 sensor code and the 37 is a tranny
temp or converter lockup code. I'm guessing it could be the O2 sensor because I
have been running real lean for a while until I got the 5.9 computer and that
may have burned out the sensor (it is only 4-5 months old). Anyway if anyone
has any guesses let me know. I am running a 390 stroker motor for those who
don't already know. Also, it runs real good at any throttle level past about
1/8.

John S