Re: New Durango

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 17:37:24 EDT

"Droo" <03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:oprtefu7sq91nx7n@smtp.comcast.net...

> Crap. That URL is way wrong. :D Try
> http://www.caranddriver.com/assets/image/7252003131229.jpg

That's pretty wild. It looks like a Ram mixed with a Jeep Liberty to me. I
don't think that I like it...I resist change like that. I think that the
plus in the grille isn't the most flattering thing ever.

Oh, and this totally reminded me of a story. On my way back home from the
BBQ I went through Detroit and stopped at a friend's place in Rochester
Hills overnight. Well, Monday morning (7-28) I was driving back so that I
could jump on I-75 and head home when I saw something. It was a black
vehicle with black wheels and it had some of that camoflage plascit crap on
it with manufacturer plates. I could still see the overall vehicle lines
and front end though. It looked JUST LIKE THE MAGNUM SRT-8 CONCEPT! It's
roof was a bunch lower than mine and it looked damn cool and was kinda loud
sounding. Has anyone in the detroit area seen this vehicle or others like
it?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L