Re: Need Insurance

From: Jon Slavic (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 07:21:17 EDT

Erie Insurance has been great to me. I've got above average coverage and
$500/$500 ded. and I pay only $618/ year. They have first accident
forgiveness. I've totaled two cars, one on my parents policy way back, then
mine and neither went up a dime.

--
Jon Slavic
2000 Dodge Dakota Sport Plus, 4x4, 4.7L, CC, Intense Blue