Re: Re: RE: Re: Viper fan cfm - TonyC

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 08:19:54 EDT

This one is about the same size as yours but the installation requires only
minor grinding on the plastic cover around the condenser (takes about 5
minutes). Otherwise, bottom and top mounts are preinstalled on the radiator
and it slips right in.

We opted for an external trans-cooler so there's no fittings on it for
that...better that way anyway - trans is kept cool with an auxillary cooler
w/fan (temp stays at no more than 180 degrees even with the high-stall
converter in rush-hour traffic).

Cost was only $570 for the first one-off. The local shop has the capability of
building more (with different rows as well) for about $475-$545.

- Bernd