Re: Re: Re: Need Insurance

From: Jon Slavic (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 10:18:33 EDT

Only one wreck per policy though. BTW, once you've been with them for 15
years, your rate never goes up due to an accident. www.kerragency.com This
is who my policy is through, they are very easy to work with, I recommend
them to anyone. www.erie-insurance.com is the company's website. Look for
a local agent.

Erie has two sides to the company. The first one is just Erie Insurance.
The other is the Erie Insurance Exchange. The exchange side is for policy
holders that have good driving records and have been customers for a few
years. The exchange rates are a bit lower than the other side.

--
Jon Slavic
2000 Dodge Dakota Sport Plus, 4x4, 4.7L, CC, Intense Blue