Re: New Durango

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 11:30:11 EDT

I took the comparison a step further and went to the jeep website. I have to
agree with Gabriel on his observation. From what I've seen in the pictures
it looks like it'll be based on the Liberty platform. Note the lug pattern
and the part of the tailights at the rear. One of the differences I noticed
in the cab is the slope of the front windshield. It looks like the D is
sloped moe towards the back and not as steep as the liberty. Just my .02.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8