Re: Re: Introduction

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 14:00:40 EDT

BARRY OLIVER wrote:
> Dude, you don't want to know... the last genI 4x4 we had got EATEN by a pond and spit out.. Run, far away...

LOL barry - if he ever took that Gen I 4x4 'Vert through the pit - I
would beat him over the head with my moldy shoes and take that truck
away from him. As much as I would love to take a 4x4 'vert through
myself - those trucks are too rare to do that kinda crazy shit to.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/