Re: Canopy pics

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 17:29:54 EDT

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:50:27 -0700, Mr. Plow <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> If i'm reading your post right....
>
> Can-back. Seem to be good quality products, but a little on the pricey
> side.
> http://www.can-back.com/
>
> You can thank Jason Bleazard for telling me about them. ;)

I have one on order right now from them. Should be shipping out soon if not
already. Once I get it on and some pics of it, I'll be posting them.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner / MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer / Q-custom Enclosure / Business Consoile