Newbie Introduction

From: Chryguy (bert59000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 19:00:28 EDT

Hi Everybody,

  My name's Gerry and I own a 97 Dakota SLT Ext Cab
4x4 5.2/auto(I LOVE this truck)...and I also own a
really clean,rust-free,87 long bed V6/auto Dakota SE
that will soon be for sale...

  I have about ten other Mopar's,including a bunch of
turbo cars and Caravans...
  I own nothing that isn't Mopar powered,except for my
motorcycle and snowmobile. ;-D
  I have owned big blocks,small blocks,2.2's and
2.5's...and I hate to admit,some 2.6's(in D-50's),and
some 3.0's too.

  I've been working on cars,trucks and tractors since
I was 8 years old,and I do 99.9 percent of my own
work.

  I hope to share whatever knowledge I have and learn
a lot about my truck and it's components from all of
you.

                   Thanks in advance,
                         Gerry