Mopars at the Strip 2004

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 00:14:25 EDT

Mopars at the Strip 2004
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
March 19,20,21 2004
http://www.moparsatthestrip.com
No details posted on the 2004 event other than the dates at this time.
2003's event was off the hook, easily the most entertaining show I've been
to as far as how many things there were to see and do outside of just drag
racing. There were hundreds of vintage mopars in attendance and it was one
helluva blast.

Pictures of 2003's event can be seen on my site. I'll be adding more photos
this week as I received a CD from the organizers with all the ~2200x~1500
pixel high-res pictures taken by the track photographer.

I will be posting further details later as they become available. 2003's
event offered a really good group discount and I believe something similar
will be available again this year. I wanted to post this so people could
mark their calenders in advance.

- Steve
http://www.dakota-durango.com