re:Gen 2 Aftermarket Radiator

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 08:40:28 EDT

ARS makes an all metal one. I got one in July 1999 , direct bolt in.
Made in S. Africa.
Got it rodded last month after it got 1/3 clogged up with some unknown crud
of unknown origin.
Works fine now. Radiator shop said it had real narrow tubes, almost too
narrow to rod. I think he said AutoZone carries them.
Check out http://www.carradiator.com

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,Tow pkg, 257k
miles