RE: Bigger than Stock Radiator...

From: Shane Craven (shanec@SPIE.org)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 11:21:09 EDT

I bought a radiator for my wife's Honda Accord from The Radiator Barn. The original rad. was plastic (no wonder it failed) and I bought an all metal one. It was the cheapest place and is a good product--it's still perfect after ~15,000 miles. I'd do business with them again. Good luck!

L8r,
Shane Craven
92 CC LE 4x4 3.9L
Bellingham, WA