Re: RE: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: V8 TB and Underdrive install

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:39:25 EDT

""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:NBEBICAOBMAGJMFKKIDEMEMBCAAA.gcouriel@bellsouth.net...

> yes sir!!! i will follow your instructions SIR!!!
>
> actually, josh, i'm getting my bushings installed now. my brakes went to
> hell, so i'm having to replace the pads, rotors, and one caliper. they
> can't get me the other caliper, so i'll just have to replace the one that
> went bad. i was looking at advanced auto parts, but they have to order
both
> of them. any suggestions on which to do? should i just replace the one
> that went bad, or both units at the same time?
>
> Gabe Couriel

Sorry sir, sometimes I get a little overzealous.

Personally I'd just replace the one caliper that went bad. The other one
might decide to never go bad on you, and if you replace it right now you're
spending unnecessarily unless you think it's going to have some major
problems relatively soon.

Personally, the only way I'd replace both calipers at once is if i was
upgrading or they were both bad - in which case you'd better believe that
I'd be upgrading. Just replace the stuff as it breaks and you'll be ok.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L