Re: Custom Insurance

From: UncleDuke (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 19:14:00 EDT

bob wrote:

> Anyone have a lead on a custom insurance carrier that will insure me for
> the extra's in my truck...Shit Farm...I mean State Farm won't do it
>
> Bob
>
> http://www.obsessivecompulsivedakota.com

Bob, give Karen a call ((732)388-8087)on Friday(she's off tomorrow). I
asked her about it, and she mentioned something along the lines that
after a certain dollar amount you will have to go Excess & Surplus lines
of insurance(mucho dinero) for anything above the value of the truck(or
the state imposed $45k cap). Basically SLouch Farm didn't want to be
bothered. But give her a call and tell her what you want, and she'll
try to help you out.

Greg