Re: Sears shock installers?

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 14:36:22 EDT

Note I used to have my tires done at Sears, key work used to. When I was in
MD had a new set of fronts put on my then nissan truck. Later that day
after I had been mountain biking, while washing the mud off the bike, I
noticed that I only had 3 lugs on the front rim, the other 3 just weren't
there.

I will never use Sears again, and I try to avoid all auto maintenance shops.
If a sloppy repair is going to kill me I'd rather have it be one of mine.

Jim
03 red dak club cab