Re: Veritable Bounty in IL...REALLY!

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 11:19:03 EDT

I'll come....

>>> bert59000@yahoo.com 08/08/03 01:21AM >>>

That works for me,

  Last time I hosted SDAC we had Italian Sausage
w/sweet peppers and onions,hamburgers,hot dogs,brats
boiled in beer,chips,and potato salad.

  It was an all day thing,from 9:00am to 2:00am(we
don't give-up easy)...
The morning guys even got donuts and coffee...

  I'm in the process of moving to Peotone(30 minutes
south of Joliet),so we might end-up there.

  How many people would come if this happened? So far
it sounds like about 4-5...
  Sound-off and let's find out how do-able this is.

                         Chryguy