Re: 2004 Dakota update!!!

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 17:03:09 EDT

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:05:43 -0400, DaPurpleRT <dapurplert@dakota-
durango.com> wrote:

> Nah, I believe it's taking a 1 year hiatus while they change models
> (cross
> your fingers the new model won't be ugly). It may also change it's name
> SRT8.

Well. I'm thinking they prolly didn't have enough time to develope the R/T
for 2004. Or perhaps if they are going to put the hemi into it, they might
want to see how sales are for the new design and maybe let the hemi Ram get
some numbers first. If that's the case, we may not see it come around to
2006. Thats about the lag time for the dakota changes vs. the ram. Just my
thoughts...

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner / MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer / Q-custom Enclosure / Business Consoile