RE: Torque Spec on Header Bolts

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 12:45:20 EDT

As tight as you can get them. Seriously. There isn't enough room to get a torque wrench on
every bolt so you might as well do them all by hand as tight as you can get them. In a
couple of days, you'll be back in there tightening them up again.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
We're finally getting around to installing our JBA headers (only after a
year of having our new house and garage (yipiee)). All we are needing now is
the torque spec for the header bolts. Thanks.
<unsnip>