Re: new to list

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 21:47:15 EDT

Welcome to the list, Jessie!

About your truck dying, are you pushing the clutch in, or putting the truck
in neutral as you stop? :-) Just kidding. That is weird.
I'm not sure about a scan tool, but isn't a '93 OBDII? If that's the case,
you can turn the key to off-run-off-run-off-run and read the codes via the
check engine light.
Fabtech (I assume you mean the suspension company) has a website here:
http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com