Re: 2004 Dakota update!!!

From: DaPurpleRT (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 23:22:21 EDT

It's suppose to to be F/S, but there's been many arguments and I had one
with the tundra solutions guys where I went to dealerships and took pics of
my R/T beside FS Ford, Chevy, Dodges and the Tundra. Even with mine being an
R/T lowered, the two trucks strill looked identical in size, while the other
fullsizes, especially the Ram, dwarfed my truck. I posted these pics up for
em. Also test drove 2 Tundras. They were not awe inspiring. One STALLED
twice for no reason. They were autos, started up, ran for a couple of
seconds, then stalled. Batter was fine, over half a tank of gas. they only
had about 50 miles on em. They creaked like crazy, had negligible power (I
was used to a lightly modded R/T though), the steering was horrid, and it
rode almsot exactly like my friggin' R/T!

Anyhow, that was off topic. LOL

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T