Re: Now!!...On to the 2004 BBQ!

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 15:43:56 EDT

I'll also vote for staying away from either the weekend before or after the
4th. The fact that the BBQ wasn't then this year is why we finally made it.
At this point, I don't see any problems with the 23-24th, but that's way to
far in the future for me to figure out, but sounds good now. BTW, I didn't
have my B&B reservation confirmed until 3 days before the BBQ. Nothing like
planning in advance, huh?

David Henry
94 Sport CC 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted on 33" BFG MT