Re: was 2004 Dak update, now the question of SIZE

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 21:33:35 EDT

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:01:31 -0400, <james.zito@ps.ge.com> wrote:

> From Droo:
>> Isn't the Tundra a full size? I know the T100 was mid-size.
>
> From Andy:
>> It is a "small" full-size. It does meet the full-size dimensions but
>> it's not as large as an F150, Silverado, or Ram.
>
> From me:
> Having had my quad cab dak parked next to both a regular cab Silverado
> and a
> regular cab F150, I can state that they are the same size as the Dakota.
> In
> fact the wheel base on my truck is a litttle longer than on the F-150.
>
> Mid sized my eye!!!!!

Check the width. The dakota isn't as wide as those trucks.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner / MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer / Q-custom Enclosure / Business Consoile