Differential service

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 02:36:28 EDT

Does anyone know the fluid capacity for the 205mm front differential
on the 2000+ Daks? I'm going to be changing the fluid in both
differentials soon and want to make sure that I buy enough gear oil.

Also, at the moment I'm in sort of a toss-up between Mobil 1 and
Redline gear oils (both 75w90 with the friction modifier already in
theM)... Anyone got any preferences one way or another?

On another note, are there any gaskets available for the 205mm diff?
I know that there are gaskets for the 8.25 and 9.25 rearends, and it'd
be nice to have the same for the front.

Thanks,

-Bill