Need new rear bumper

From: irennan@comcast.net
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 09:54:19 EDT

Greetings everyone,

I have recently encountered a severe onslaught of bad luck with my beloved Dak.
The other day while I was away on certification training for work a large
(really large) tree limb came down on the hood of my truck. Two nice humongous
dents in the drivers side of the hood. The very next day my wife was leaving
for work (she was late) and backed into the front passenger side fender with
our car. Tore the mirrir right off the car (who cares) and put a nice big
horizontal crease in the truck all the way from the headlight to the fender
flare (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!). Also some paint damage on that one. Then the next
day (yes this is all true, its not just a bad dream) I was leaving work late at
night and inadvertantly backed into a manhole cover that was sitting just high
enough off the ground to rip the %*#^ out of my bumper. Also messed up the
hitch. After taking a whole bottle of Advil and going to church to pray for
forgiveness for all the nasty utterances I have been making lately its time to
find a replacement bumper. Problem is they seem to be like five hundred bucks.
My Dak (2001 quad cab sport+, inferno red). Any one know where I can get a new
bumper any cheaper? Any can I buy one somewhere that is already paint matched?

Thanks in advance for your info/help

Bill